Sunday, January 9, 2011

Horse on a Mission (Maximus Character Study)

I thought I'd amuse you by showing that video first today. Sorry I haven't posted in a while, but my internet went down for 24 hours and I still don't know what happened. But it's working fine now, so, Yay! Anyhoo, today's post is all about Maximus the horse. Before I start the rant, I just want to point out that the pics I use are mostly from hellyeahtangled. So let's get started.

Maximus is truthfully more like a dog than a horse. He belongs to the captain of the guard and is incredibly witty, dedicated, and he knows his way around an all out frying pan brawl. Throughout the movie he shows the characteristics of a dog for sure, the tail wagging, the panting, the incredible sense of smell. I think the directors defienatly intended this. Maximus brings a lot of humor to this story, adding to the romance, adventure, and awesomeness.

It's very interesting to see it all play out it in the end with Max and Flynn. The two are more like bickering brothers than anything. And Pascal, in the below situation, he is the annoyed parent. Warning them. It really adds some interest to the movie. 

Well that's about all I have. Sorry it was so short. Oh, and don't forget...
Together forever...

Next Blog: Pascal... Is not a frog. 

No comments:

Post a Comment